Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
2. While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
The meaning behind "Lending Redefined" is simple: To redefine the lending process by bringing hospitality back to the mortgage industry. When you work with OVM Financial, you are more than a number in a stack of files; you become a member of the OVM family and a customer for life.
At OVM Financial Inc. we are committed to providing the highest level of support and service to our clients and partners. Our core values of honesty, accountability, and integrity define who we are. Our success is not solely determined by profit and loss, but rather by the friends and families that benefit from our hard work.
Mortgage Loan Originator
Bill Fisher offers a long history of helping buyers and homeowners finance their dream home. Bill actually has a unique level of experience in mortgage lending. First, he started in the mortgage industry in 1992 so he has 25 years of lending experience. During this tenure, he has assisted thousands of home buyers achieve home ownership. But these were not just closed sales, these were solutions and dreams for prospective borrowers.
“I think outside the box! Knowing how to bring a scenario together and produce a happy client is what I’m all about. This experience along with my team of mortgage lending experts provides buyers, Realtors, and builders a wonderful closing experience.” Bill Fisher
My promise is to provide you:
- Constant Communication
- Consistent Execution
- 25 Years of Mortgage Experience
- Written & Verbal Updates
- Amazing Loan Products
- Being Available
- Positive Outlook
- Problem Solving
- Excellent Team of Processors, Underwriters, & Closers
- An Overall Exceptional Client Experience
So, using these attributes gives clients and Realtors a higher level of customer service. I want to get you from here to Home!
Learn more about Josh Benton
Experience: Josh Benton has worked in the banking industry for 8+years. Next, he transitioned into the mortgage world as a loan officer with Team Move at OVM financial. Josh is experienced in the banking process and connecting with clients. His goal is to provide his clients the best mortgage product to meet their goals as well as personal, white glove service that clients deserve.
Dedication: As a former college baseball pitcher, Josh knows what dedication means. He shows dedication to his clients just as he was to the game.
Execution: Josh is quick to deliver results and will get you the loan you need based on your individual needs.
Family & Fun: He is happily married to his wife Joy and has a new baby at home, his son, Ryland. Also you can find him with a rod & real. Josh enjoys saltwater fishing on his boat and is a member of the Bay Pirate fishing team. He is even sponsored by Salt Life and Salt Strong. If you can’t find Josh in the office or at home, he says “see you by the sea” and that’s usually where he is.
Serving NC & SC: Being that Josh is from Whiteville, NC and has grown up fishing from Morehead City, NC down the coast to Myrtle Beach, SC, he is quite familiar with all the coastal areas and in between. Josh has the knowledge and expertise, along with a strong mortgage team in the Whiteville area to provide you with excellent mortgage loan to fit perfectly with your dream home.
Mortgage Product Specialties:
- VA loans for Veterans and Service Members
- VA Jumbo loans to finance coastal luxury living
- FHA loans offering low down payment & flexible guidelines
- Conventional and Jumbo loans to finance primary and second homes
- USDA no money down loans up to $417,000
- Commercial real estate financing up to $50M
- FHA 203k purchase rehab loans – Get your own fixer upper!
Realtors and Builders. I have a lot of ways to share marketing ideas with agents and builders. I am able to assist my business partners in creating a brand, getting products to prospective clients, and to close more sales.